Certificate of Insurance
Shorenstein Realty Services requires all tenants as well as their contractors and vendors to provide evidence of insurance.
Prior to occupying the premises, Tenants are required to provide the Landlord with evidence of insurance as stipulated in the lease. Shorenstein Realty Services outsources the tenant insurance tracking to a company called Insurance Data Services (IDS) and certificates should be sent to the following address:
Shorenstein Realty Insurance Compliance
C/O Insurance Data Services
P.O. Box 12010-SR
Hemet, CA 92546-8010
Building Management handles vendor insurance tracking. Please request that all of your vendors performing work or moves within your space provide the Building Management Office with a current original Certificate of Insurance well in advance of scheduling projects, deliveries, etc. Depending on the nature of the work, the amount of required coverage varies; Shorenstein’s vendor insurance requirements are available upon request.
Additional Insured on your Certificate of Insurance:
All of the following Additional Insured and their respective Members, Partners, Officers, Directors, and Shareholders must be listed as Additional Insured on your Certificate of Insurance:
- The building ownership entity – please call the Building Management Office for this information
- Shorenstein Realty Services, L.P.
- Shorenstein Properties LLC
- Shorenstein Company LLC
- Shorenstein Management LLC
- Shorenstein MB, Inc.
- No cancellation of the policy without a 30-day written notice
- The Lessee and its insurer waive the right of subrogation against the Lessor, its Agent(s) and the Additional Insured.
- Lessor’s insurance is primary to any insurance provided by the Additional Insured’s and is non-contributory.
We invite you to learn how to implement your own emergency preparedness plans by using the resources from our PREP website.
Take advantage of additional training and resources to build your knowledge and preparedness. Sign in to Preparis to view the multimedia training presentations.