- Building Operations
- Building Services
- Emergency Preparedness Resources and Training
- Emergency Contacts
- Biological, Chemical, Radiologic Event and Pandemic
- Bomb Threat and Suspicious Device
- Building Emergency Systems
- Civil Disturbance
- Elevator Malfunction
- Evacuation Purpose
- Fire and Life Safety Systems
- Fire Emergency
- Fire Prevention
- Homeland Security
- Medical Emergency
- Power Failure
- Severe Weather and Natural Disasters
- Rules and Regulations
208 Utah has one elevator servicing all four floors.
We invite you to learn how to implement your own emergency preparedness plans by using the resources from our PREP website.
Take advantage of additional training and resources to build your knowledge and preparedness. Sign in to Preparis to view the multimedia training presentations.